Gathering My Stories
I'm reflecting on my stories and topics to discuss, including the bullying of blues, the rabbit hole of tech, the politically correct main branch of Microsoft, collecting comics, and the Superbad Mic Loving Mr. McLovin. I'll also be exploring the deeper meanings of characters from Alice in Wonderland, the Shaggy Man, and Love Magnet, and discussing the LGBTQ community, how parents should listen better, and the Twitter/Instagram culture.
Exploring My Stories: Bullying of Blues, Rabbit Hole of Tech, and More
By Michael Levin
Monday, May 30, 2022
This post is about as open-ended as it gets. Beware, read at your peril.
To blow up on YouTube here on this “dirty” channel without a squirrel obstacle course or counting to 100,000 is going to take some creative thinking and connecting some unusual dots… dots… dots… dots… caught in a feedback loop. Oh, there goes another one of those fugue states. You really need to know about Batman’s Azrael character. Here, let me go get that comic. Yes! Put solid images in peoples’ heads about these silly meataphors you use. Hmmm, what’s a meta for… I/O! WhatsaMetafor.io. Organize your material later. Don’t slow down! Oh, show the people a vim command:
Bonus vim! I really should start tagging this stuff. Do yourself a favor because you’re probably never going to come back and organize this stuff. Fine then. Build up MikeLev.in more and more. Put most of your eggs in one basket. These other domains you register are really just side-bets and ones to keep the stuff here from getting TOO overwhelmed by shop-talk (MikeLevinSEO.com). I can shop talk until you’re blue in the face. No need for that… move on!
Ah! It’s time… it’s time to list a few topics… my stories. These are just a few of the topics and sub-topics that roll off easily…
- Blues Get Bullied Relentlessly
- Plymouth Whitemarsh middle school & lunch table realignments
- The nickname brigade and hollow people betrayal
- RIP, Frank Sessa
- Andy Toll: “He was an ass”
- RIP, Andy Toll
- Was Frank misread? Nope, Josh is totally cool.
- Dipshit McDipshit and the whole Dipshit crew… raising money? LOL!
- See How Deep This Rabbit Hole Goes… Deep Depp Deep Depp
- Alice in Wonderland channels deeply
- Yes, Lewis Carroll was probably a self-controlled pervert
- Self-control counts for a lot
- L. Frank Baum was better
- The Shaggy Man & Love Magnet
- The actual rabbit hole evaluation of tech which I really want to talk about
- The Politically Correct Main Branch… Microsoft Thought Police
- Stone Walls do not a Prison Make nor Iron Bars a Cage
- The YouTube LGBTQ community… get ‘em young
- Sense of belonging, community and actual listening
- How parents should listen better and treat their children like humans
- How the Twitter / Instagram culture fuels the fire of narcissism
- How every single person smack-talking narcissists online are themselves
narcisists… every single one of them
- Including me (projection)
- And why that’s not some sort of death sentence
- Introspection, humility, acceptance, desire, growth, blah, blah, etc.
- Collecting Comics
- Then realizing it’s stupid
- Then realizing it’s not
- Getting into the subtlety, nuance & deep, deep channeling
- Stan Lee
- Stan Lee again
- And Stan Lee again
- The Superbad Mic Loving Mr. McLovin
- miklevin & how one of English descent could see it as a slur
- How even if it was, lighten up. Anything sensible & consistent will work.
- And the association ain’t all that bad either
- Celts & Gaelic highlanders from the Isle of Man
- Robin Willams has to be Jewish, right?
- And how about Steve Carell and Stephen Colbert, Jews right? Nope!
- The obligatory shout-out to Alan Turning (vs. Albert Einstein)
- Big gun-blazing booms versus a discreet 22 pistol (Masad)
- Not with a bang but a click-whir-click!