Future-proof your tech-skills with Linux, Python, vim & git as I share
with you the most timeless and love-worthy tools in tech and on staying
valuable while machines learn... and beyond.
My Technology Predictions For 2023
by Mike Levin
Sunday, December 18, 2022
- But Does It Blend videos get replaced by But Is It Sentient?
- Fusion finally becomes self-sustaining, but is somehow set back another 30 years.
- Python officially adopts the Frenchman who taunts you again as its mascot.
- An Elon Musk’s Starlink Phone comes out, but with no telecom provider option.
- Microsoft makes it a condition of WSL2 that VSCode must be running to work.
- It’s disclosed that we have maglev antigravity, but it’s not FTL or Alien.
- The Turing Test for sentience continues to get desperately redefined.
- The world’s first wormhole is announced many more times, but none are true.
- Dark Matter turns out to be the Charm Quark. That’s it’s charm.
- Twitter adds features that make it the new Github.