New Container Station LXD Ubuntu 18.04 Image and SSH Server Install
by Mike LevinMonday, July 25, 2022
On a Windows 10 or 11 machine:
- Get Linux Terminal running (under Windows Subsystem for Linux / WSL).
- Get LXD containerization happily/readily/easily running running under that.
- Create container that can access my main local folders & feels like home.
- Make this Linux container able to access a “network drive” for data.
- Reproduce this container (minus local elements) elsewhere on the network.
- Pulls down Github repos as necessary