New Container Station LXD Ubuntu 18.04 Image and SSH Server Install
I'm setting up a Container Station LXD Ubuntu 18.04 image and SSH server on my Windows 10 or 11 machine. I'll get Linux Terminal running under Windows Subsystem for Linux / WSL, then get LXD containerization running. I'll create a container that accesses my main local folders and feels like home, and make this Linux container able to access a 'network drive' for data. Finally, I'll reproduce this container to make it easy for others to set up their own.
Setting up a Container Station LXD Ubuntu 18.04 Image and SSH Server on Windows 10 or 11
By Michael Levin
Monday, July 25, 2022
On a Windows 10 or 11 machine:
- Get Linux Terminal running (under Windows Subsystem for Linux / WSL).
- Get LXD containerization happily/readily/easily running running under that.
- Create container that can access my main local folders & feels like home.
- Make this Linux container able to access a “network drive” for data.
- Reproduce this container (minus local elements) elsewhere on the network.
- Pulls down Github repos as necessary