Future-proof your tech-skills with Linux, Python, vim & git as I share
with you the most timeless and love-worthy tools in tech and on staying
valuable while machines learn... and beyond.
New Container Station LXD Ubuntu 18.04 Image and SSH Server Install
by Mike Levin
Monday, July 25, 2022
On a Windows 10 or 11 machine:
- Get Linux Terminal running (under Windows Subsystem for Linux / WSL).
- Get LXD containerization happily/readily/easily running running under that.
- Create container that can access my main local folders & feels like home.
- Make this Linux container able to access a “network drive” for data.
- Reproduce this container (minus local elements) elsewhere on the network.
- Pulls down Github repos as necessary