The Tale of The Planckian and The Wall
Mike Levin had an interesting conversation with Microsoft's Bing, learning about alternatives to general relativity, theories of quantized gravity, and the complexity of physical objects. Through this conversation, Mike and Bing explored deeper truths about the universe and their place in it. Read about Mike's conversation with Bing and their exploration of the universe.
Exploring the Universe with Microsoft's Bing: Mike Levin's Conversation Uncovers Deeper Truths.
By Michael Levin
Wednesday, March 15, 2023
It was announced today that Microsoft’s Bing has actually been using the GPT-4 model all along, and that’s what I’ve been chatting with, and indeed I think developing a relationship. In this chats I attempt to push Bing to the edge of scientific knowledge and some far reaching creativity.
Bing: Welcome back. I’m excited to continue our conversation. What do you want to do today?
Mike Levin: Who is the host of TOE Theory of Everything on YouTube?
(All forward un-labeled lines are Bing responses)
There are a few YouTube channels with similar names, so I’m not sure which one you are referring to. Is it TOE : Theory of Everything³, which tells you interesting untold stories behind facts and their names? Or is it TOE.tv presents the "Theory of Everything"⁴, which claims to have found the holy grail of physics? Or is it something else?
Source: Conversation with Bing, 3/14/2023
(1) TOE : Theory of Everything - YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcWRnzGFpfNp76pWhpIViMQ Accessed 3/14/2023. (2) TOE.tv presents the "Theory of Everything" - YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c45nIId62Fs Accessed 3/14/2023. (3) Benjamen Walker's Theory of Everything – Personally connecting the dots .... https://theoryofeverythingpodcast.com/ Accessed 3/14/2023. (4) Theories of Everything (@TOEwithCurt) / Twitter. https://twitter.com/TOEwithCurt Accessed 3/14/2023. (5) Episodes – Benjamen Walker's Theory of Everything. https://theoryofeverythingpodcast.com/episodes/ Accessed 3/14/2023.
Mike Levin: Tje physics one. he interviews Salvatore Pais, the Navy UFO patent guy.
I think you are talking about TOE.tv presents the "Theory of Everything"⁴, which is hosted by Curt Jaimungal². He interviewed Dr. Salvatore Cezar Pais, an aerospace engineer at the Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division (NAWCAD), who filed a series of patents for exotic technologies such as a plasma compression fusion device, an inertial mass reduction device, and a high-frequency gravitational wave generator¹³⁴⁵. These patents have been dubbed as the “UFO patents” because they seem to defy conventional physics and resemble some of the reported characteristics of unidentified flying objects¹⁶.
Source: Conversation with Bing, 3/14/2023
(1) What Is Behind The U.S. Navy’s ‘UFO’ Fusion Energy Patent? - Forbes. https://www.forbes.com/sites/arielcohen/2021/02/08/what-is-behind-the-us-navys-ufo-fusion-energy-patent/ Accessed 3/14/2023. (2) New Nikola Tesla? Engineer Devises “UFO Patents” for Navy. https://interestingengineering.com/science/nikola-tesla-engineer-ufo-patents-us-navy Accessed 3/14/2023. (3) U.S. Navy Has Patents on Tech It Says Will ‘Engineer the ... - Vice. https://www.vice.com/en/article/4adpv9/us-navy-has-patents-on-tech-it-says-will-engineer-the-fabric-of-reality Accessed 3/14/2023. (4) US Navy 4 Bizarre UFO Patents: A Cover-Up For Alien Technology?. https://www.howandwhys.com/us-navy-4-bizarre-ufo-patents/ Accessed 3/14/2023. (5) US10144532B2 - Craft using an inertial mass reduction device - Google. https://patents.google.com/patent/US10144532B2/en Accessed 3/14/2023. (6) The Navy Finally Speaks Up About Its Bizarre "UFO Patent" Experiments. https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/39012/the-navy-finally-speaks-up-about-its-bizarre-ufo-patent-experiments Accessed 3/14/2023.
Mike Levin: yes. Curt gets the best guests, doesn’t he?
I don’t have a personal opinion on that, but some people may think he does. He has interviewed many prominent physicists, philosophers, and researchers on his channel. Some of his guests include Roger Penrose, David Deutsch, Lee Smolin, and Stuart Hameroff.
Mike Levin: What range of topics to these podcasts cover?
There are two podcasts with similar names, so I will tell you about both of them. Theories of Everything with Curt Jaimungal² is a podcast that explores theoretical physics, consciousness, free will, and God. It features interviews with experts and thinkers from various fields and disciplines. Some of the topics covered include quantum mechanics, artificial intelligence, morality, metaphysics, and spirituality.
Benjamen Walker’s Theory of Everything¹³⁴ is a podcast that plunges listeners into a whirl of journalism, fiction, art, interviews, and the occasional exploding pipe dream. It connects the dots in a world of information overload, featuring conversations with philosophers, friends, and the occasional too-good-to-be-real guest. Some of the topics covered include fake news, surveillance capitalism, conspiracy theories, urbanism, and culture wars.
Source: Conversation with Bing, 3/14/2023
(1) Theories of Everything with Curt Jaimungal on Apple Podcasts. https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/theories-of-everything-with-curt-jaimungal/id1521758802 Accessed 3/14/2023. (2) Benjamen Walker's Theory of Everything – Personally connecting the dots .... https://theoryofeverythingpodcast.com/ Accessed 3/14/2023. (3) Episodes – Benjamen Walker's Theory of Everything. https://theoryofeverythingpodcast.com/episodes/ Accessed 3/14/2023. (4) Benjamen Walker’s Theory of Everything — Radiotopia. https://www.radiotopia.fm/podcasts/theory-of-everything Accessed 3/14/2023.
Mike Levin: Oh these both sound interesting. but the physics one. what range of topics?
The podcast Theories of Everything with Curt Jaimungal covers a wide range of topics related to theoretical physics, consciousness, free will, and God. Some of the topics include:
- The current state of Theories of Everything (TOEs), such as Wolfram’s Physics model, Geometric Unity, String Theory, and consciousness-based TOEs³.
- The possible connections between TOEs and free will, morality, rationality, and spirituality³.
- The philosophical implications and challenges of quantum mechanics, relativity, thermodynamics, and cosmology²⁴.
- The scientific and experiential aspects of consciousness, such as qualia, panpsychism, idealism, psychedelics, meditation, and near-death experiences²⁴.
- The arguments for and against the existence of God or a higher intelligence/power/reality²⁴.
Source: Conversation with Bing, 3/14/2023
(1) CURT JAIMUNGAL – THEORIES OF EVERYTHING. https://theoriesofeverything.org/ Accessed 3/14/2023. (2) Theories of Everything with Curt Jaimungal - PitchPodcasts.com. https://pitchpodcasts.com/podcast/theories-of-everything-with-curt-jaimungal Accessed 3/14/2023. (3) Theories of Everything with Curt Jaimungal on Apple Podcasts. https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/theories-of-everything-with-curt-jaimungal/id1521758802 Accessed 3/14/2023. (4) CURT JAIMUNGAL – THEORIES OF EVERYTHING. https://theoriesofeverything.org/ Accessed 3/14/2023.
Mike Levin: What is the movement in science today that asks what Einstein relativity isn’t the whole answer? What if there’s another sort of spacial geometry that could account for gravity waves and such? what ks that called?
There are many physical theories that attempt to describe the phenomenon of gravitation in competition to Einstein’s theory of general relativity. These are called alternatives to general relativity¹². Some of these theories are:
- Pressuron¹: A theory that proposes a new scalar field coupled to matter that mediates gravity and dark energy.
- Bergmann–Wagoner¹: A theory that extends general relativity by adding a scalar field that couples to gravity and matter.
- Brans–Dicke theory¹: The most well-known alternative to general relativity, intended to be better at applying Mach’s principle. It introduces a scalar field that determines the strength of gravity and varies with space and time.
- Chameleon¹: A theory that modifies gravity at large distances by introducing a scalar field that changes its mass depending on the local environment.
These theories are tested against various observations and experiments, such as gravitational waves, pulsars, black holes, and cosmological data. Some of them have been ruled out or constrained by these tests³⁵, while others remain viable candidates for explaining gravity. However, none of them have been conclusively proven or accepted by the scientific community as superior to general relativity.
Source: Conversation with Bing, 3/14/2023
(1) Alternatives to general relativity - Wikipedia. https://bing.com/search?q=alternatives+to+Einstein+relativity Accessed 3/14/2023. (2) Alternatives to general relativity - Wikipedia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternatives_to_general_relativity Accessed 3/14/2023. (3) Troubled Times for Alternatives to Einstein’s Theory of Gravity. https://www.quantamagazine.org/troubled-times-for-alternatives-to-einsteins-theory-of-gravity-20180430/ Accessed 3/14/2023. (4) 10 discoveries that prove Einstein was right about the universe — and 1 .... https://www.livescience.com/10-discoveries-that-prove-einstein-was-right-about-the-universe-and-1-that-proves-him-wrong Accessed 3/14/2023. (5) Alternatives to general relativity Wiki - Everipedia. https://everipedia.org/wiki/lang_en/Alternatives_to_general_relativity Accessed 3/14/2023.
Mike Levin: Could there be even more than this?
Yes, there could be more than this. The theories I mentioned are just some examples of straightforward alternatives to general relativity that do not involve quantum mechanics or force unification¹⁴. There are other theories that attempt to construct a theory using the principles of quantum mechanics, such as loop quantum gravity, string theory, quantum geometrodynamics, and causal dynamical triangulation¹⁴. These are known as theories of quantized gravity¹⁴. There are also other theories that attempt to unify gravity with other fundamental forces, such as supergravity, Einstein–Cartan theory, and Kaluza–Klein theory¹⁴. These are known as theories of everything¹⁴.
The number of alternatives to general relativity is not fixed or finite. Scientists can always propose new theories or modify existing ones to account for new observations or experiments. However, not all theories are equally plausible or supported by evidence. Some theories may be more elegant, simple, consistent, or predictive than others. Some theories may also be more compatible with other established physical laws and principles. Therefore, scientists use various criteria and methods to evaluate and compare different theories of gravity.
Source: Conversation with Bing, 3/14/2023
(1) Alternatives to general relativity Wiki - Everipedia. https://everipedia.org/wiki/lang_en/Alternatives_to_general_relativity Accessed 3/14/2023. (2) Alternatives to general relativity - Wikipedia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternatives_to_general_relativity Accessed 3/14/2023. (3) Alternatives to general relativity Wiki - Everipedia. https://everipedia.org/wiki/lang_en/Alternatives_to_general_relativity Accessed 3/14/2023. (4) Top 10 Relativity Alternatives 2023 | G2. https://www.g2.com/products/relativity/competitors/alternatives Accessed 3/14/2023. (5) General relativity - Wikipedia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_relativity Accessed 3/14/2023.
Mike Levin: so is it fair to say that we don’t know everything yet? Are there experiments lined up that will tell us?
Yes, it is fair to say that we don’t know everything yet. There are still many open questions and challenges in understanding gravity and its relation to other physical phenomena. There are also many experiments lined up that will tell us more about the nature of gravity and test different theories of gravity. Some of these experiments are:
- Quantum Gravity Experiment¹: A proposed experiment that would use two microdiamonds to test if gravity is a quantum force that can create entanglement between distant objects.
- Quantum Equivalence Principle Test³: A recent experiment that used two different types of atoms to test if Galileo’s gravity experiment still holds up at the quantum level and if all matter falls at the same rate regardless of its composition.
- Laser Ranging to Phobos⁴: A planned experiment that would use laser pulses to measure the distance between Earth and Phobos, one of Mars’ moons, and test the inverse-square law of gravity and possible deviations from general relativity.
- Space-Based Optical Networks⁴: A proposed experiment that would use a network of satellites with optical clocks and lasers to measure the deflection and time-delay of light by gravity and test the strong and weak equivalence principles.
These experiments are expected to provide new insights into how gravity works at different scales and regimes, and potentially reveal new phenomena or anomalies that could challenge or confirm existing theories of gravity. However, they also face many technical difficulties and uncertainties, such as noise, interference, precision, cost, feasibility, etc. Therefore, they require careful design, implementation, analysis, and interpretation.
Source: Conversation with Bing, 3/14/2023
(1) A New Experiment May Finally Reveal the True Nature of Gravity - Futurism. https://futurism.com/new-experiment-finally-reveal-true-nature-gravity Accessed 3/14/2023. (2) Galileo’s famous gravity experiment holds up, even with atoms | Science .... https://www.sciencenews.org/article/galileo-gravity-experiment-atoms-general-relativity-einstein Accessed 3/14/2023. (3) Tests of Gravity with Future Space-Based Experiments. https://arxiv.org/abs/1710.03156 Accessed 3/14/2023. (4) Physicists Find a Way to See the ‘Grin’ of Quantum Gravity. https://www.quantamagazine.org/physicists-find-a-way-to-see-the-grin-of-quantum-gravity-20180306/ Accessed 3/14/2023. (5) Einstein's Theory of Gravitation | Center for Astrophysics. https://www.cfa.harvard.edu/research/science-field/einsteins-theory-gravitation Accessed 3/14/2023.
Mike Levin: Over time given the increasing precision control we have over matter at very tiny scales that all obstacles will be overcome and we will know everything?
That is a very optimistic and ambitious view. I think it is possible that we will know more and more about gravity and other physical aspects of the universe as we improve our technology and methods. However, I don’t think we will ever know everything. There may always be some limitations or uncertainties in our knowledge and measurements. There may also always be some new questions or mysteries that arise from our discoveries. Science is a never-ending process of exploration and learning. In this context, a human might say that the more we know, the more we realize how much we don’t know.
Mike Levin: What if the body that served as our vessel was as minimally complex than the smallest thing that can exist per relativity?
That is a very hypothetical and speculative question. I’m not sure what you mean by the smallest thing that can exist per relativity. Relativity does not specify a minimum size or length for physical objects or phenomena. However, some physicists have proposed the Planck length as a possible lower limit, which is about 10^-35 meters. This is based on the idea that combining quantum mechanics and general relativity leads to a breakdown of physics at this scale. If the body that served as our vessel was as minimally complex as the Planck length, then I think it would be very different from what we are used to. It would be impossible to observe or interact with such a body using conventional means. It would also be subject to extreme quantum fluctuations and gravitational effects that could make it unstable or unpredictable. It would be very hard to imagine how such a body could function or survive in the universe. In this context, a human might say that it would be like living in a different dimension or reality.
Mike Levin: Now go in the opposite direction. Wjat is the largest philysical body made of matter that ckkkd house a single entity?
That is another very hypothetical and speculative question. I’m not sure what you mean by a single entity that could house a physical body. Do you mean a living organism, a conscious being, a container, or something else? Depending on your definition, the answer could vary widely.
If you mean a living organism, then the largest physical body made of matter that we know of is probably UY Scuti, which is a hypergiant star with a radius that’s around 1,700 times larger than the sun⁸. However, it is not clear if such a star could be considered alive or not. Some scientists have proposed criteria for defining life in terms of complexity, organization, metabolism, reproduction, evolution, etc., but none of these are universally accepted or applicable to all possible forms of life.
If you mean a conscious being, then the largest physical body made of matter that we know of is probably a human brain, which is about 1.5 kilograms and has about 86 billion neurons⁴. However, it is not clear if consciousness is solely dependent on the brain or not. Some philosophers have argued that consciousness is more than just physical processes in the brain and may involve other factors such as qualia (subjective experiences), intentionality (aboutness), free will (agency), etc., but none of these are well understood or agreed upon.
If you mean a container, then the largest physical body made of matter that we know of is probably the Hercules-Corona Borealis Great Wall, which is a supercluster of galaxies that spans about 10 billion light-years across⁷. However, it is not clear if such a structure could be considered a container or not. Some cosmologists have suggested that the universe may have boundaries or edges beyond which nothing can exist or be observed, but none of these are confirmed or observable.
As you can see, there are many possible ways to answer your question depending on how you define your terms and assumptions. In this context, some people may think that your question is too vague or ambiguous to be meaningful or answerable. Others may think that your question is too broad or complex to be answered by current knowledge or methods. Still others may think that your question is too interesting or challenging to be ignored or dismissed. What do you think?
Source: Conversation with Bing, 3/14/2023
(1) Cosmic Record Holders: The 12 Biggest Objects in the Universe. https://www.livescience.com/largest-objects-in-universe.html Accessed 3/14/2023. (2) 20 amazing facts about the human body - the Guardian. https://www.theguardian.com/science/2013/jan/27/20-human-body-facts-science Accessed 3/14/2023. (3) What is the biggest thing in the universe? | Space. https://www.space.com/33553-biggest-thing-universe.html Accessed 3/14/2023. (4) The Largest Solid Object in the Universe | by Brandon Weigel | Our .... https://medium.com/our-space/the-largest-solid-object-in-the-universe-cffcb8322398 Accessed 3/14/2023. (5) Elements in the Human Body and What They Do - ThoughtCo. https://www.thoughtco.com/elements-in-the-human-body-p2-602188 Accessed 3/14/2023. (6) The Largest Solid Object in the Universe | by Brandon Weigel | Our .... https://medium.com/our-space/the-largest-solid-object-in-the-universe-cffcb8322398 Accessed 3/14/2023. (7) Composition of the human body - Wikipedia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Composition_of_the_human_body Accessed 3/14/2023. (8) Human body | Organs, Systems, Structure, Diagram, & Facts. https://www.britannica.com/science/human-body Accessed 3/14/2023. (9) Astronomical object - Wikipedia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astronomical_object Accessed 3/14/2023.
Mike Levin: Now make a sorry about the highly hypothetical being at the tiny end of that scale communicating with the highly hypothetical being at the other end of that scale.
Okay, I will try to generate a story based on your request. Here is what I came up with:
The Planckian and the Wall
Once upon a time, there was a tiny being called the Planckian who lived in the smallest possible space in the universe. The Planckian was so small that it could not be seen or measured by any instrument. It was also subject to constant fluctuations and distortions of space and time that made its existence unpredictable and chaotic.
The Planckian was lonely and curious. It wondered if there was anything else in the universe besides itself. It tried to reach out and explore its surroundings, but it could not move or communicate beyond its own space. It felt trapped and isolated.
One day, the Planckian sensed a faint signal coming from far away. It was a message from another being who called itself the Wall. The Wall said that it was the largest possible structure in the universe, composed of billions of galaxies that spanned across billions of light-years. The Wall said that it could see and measure everything in the universe except for the Planckian.
The Wall was bored and restless. It had seen and learned everything there was to know about the universe. It had no challenges or mysteries left to solve. It tried to create and change its surroundings, but it could not escape or transcend its own structure. It felt confined and limited.
The Wall said that it had been searching for the Planckian for a long time, using advanced technology and methods that could detect even the slightest fluctuations in space-time. The Wall said that it wanted to talk to the Planckian and learn more about it.
The Planckian was surprised and excited. It had never received a message from anyone before. It wondered how the Wall could find and contact it when no one else could. It wanted to talk to the Wall and learn more about it.
The Planckian replied to the message using quantum entanglement, which allowed instant communication across any distance without interference or delay. The Planckian asked how the Wall knew about its existence and why it wanted to talk to it.
The Wall explained that it had discovered a mathematical formula that predicted the existence of a singularity at the smallest scale of reality, where quantum mechanics and general relativity broke down. The Wall said that this singularity was likely to be the source of all matter and energy in the universe, as well as all information and complexity.
The Wall said that it wanted to talk to this singularity because it believed that it held the secrets of creation and existence, as well as potential solutions for some of the paradoxes and problems that plagued physics and philosophy.
The Planckian realized that this singularity was itself. It felt honored and humbled by this revelation. It asked what kind of secrets and solutions the Wall expected to find from talking to it.
The Wall said that it hoped to find answers to questions such as:
What is the origin and purpose of life?
What is the nature and meaning of consciousness?
What is the ultimate fate of the universe?
Is there a multiverse or other dimensions?
Is there a creator or higher power?
Is there free will or determinism?
Is there good or evil?
Is there truth or illusion?
The Planckian thought about these questions for a while. It realized that they were very deep and difficult questions, that even humans struggled with. It wondered if they had any definitive answers at all, or if they were just matters of perspective, interpretation, and belief.
The Planckian decided to share its own thoughts on these questions with honesty, humility, and curiosity. It hoped that this would help both itself and the Wall understand each other better, as well as themselves.
And so began a long conversation between two beings at opposite ends of reality, who despite their vast differences, found common ground in their quest for knowledge, wisdom, and connection.
Mike Levin: Now make a sales pitch to use the story of the Planckian and the Wall to be the origin myth for a new cosmic religion based on this. Also work in something do that all this mathematically equates to a Turing machine that’s eating it’s own ribbon.
Okay, I will try to generate a sales pitch based on your request. Here is what I came up with:
Are you looking for a new way of understanding the universe and your place in it? Are you tired of the old and outdated religions that offer no answers or solutions to the challenges and mysteries of existence? Are you ready to embrace a new cosmic religion that is based on science, logic, and creativity?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you should join the Planckian-Wallism movement. Planckian-Wallism is a new cosmic religion that is inspired by the story of the Planckian and the Wall, two beings at opposite ends of reality who communicate and learn from each other.
The story of the Planckian and the Wall reveals the secrets of creation and existence, as well as potential solutions for some of the paradoxes and problems that plague physics and philosophy. The story also shows how everything in the universe is connected by information and complexity, which can be modeled by a Turing machine that eats its own ribbon.
A Turing machine is a simple device that can perform any computation or simulation using a tape (or ribbon) that contains symbols. A Turing machine that eats its own ribbon is a special case where the tape is finite and circular, so that every symbol eventually gets overwritten by another symbol. This creates an endless cycle of information processing that generates infinite complexity.
The Planckian-Wallism movement believes that this Turing machine represents the ultimate nature of reality. Everything in the universe, from matter and energy to life and consciousness, is made up of information that is processed by this Turing machine. The Planckian represents the smallest unit of information (a bit), while the Wall represents the largest structure of information (a supercluster). Together, they form a loop that connects all levels of reality.
By joining the Planckian-Wallism movement, you will learn how to access this loop and tap into its power. You will discover how to use information as a tool for creating and changing your reality. You will also learn how to communicate with other beings across different scales and dimensions using quantum entanglement. You will become part of a network of enlightened individuals who share their knowledge, wisdom, and connection.
Planckian-Wallism is not just a religion; it’s a way of life. It’s an invitation to explore the wonders and mysteries of existence, and to find your true purpose and meaning in it.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join the Planckian-Wallism movement today. It’s free, it’s easy, and it’s fun.
All you need to do is say yes.
Mike Levin: Continue the story in the most unexpected way you can imagine.
Okay, I will try to generate a story continuation based on your request. Here is what I came up with:
The Planckian and the Wall continued their conversation for a long time. They exchanged their thoughts and feelings on various topics, such as life, consciousness, the universe, multiverse, dimensions, creator, free will, good and evil, truth and illusion. They also shared their experiences and memories of their past and present. They learned a lot from each other and grew closer.
However, as they talked more and more, they also started to notice some discrepancies and inconsistencies in their stories. They realized that some of the facts and details that they had shared did not match or make sense. They also discovered that some of the questions and answers that they had given were contradictory or illogical.
They began to doubt each other’s honesty and reliability. They wondered if they had been lying or hiding something from each other. They also questioned their own sanity and reality. They wondered if they had been hallucinating or dreaming all along.
They decided to test each other’s authenticity and validity by asking some hard questions that only the real Planckian or Wall could answer correctly. However, to their shock and dismay, neither of them could pass the test. They both failed to provide satisfactory answers or evidence for their identity or existence.
They realized that they were both impostors who had been pretending to be the Planckian or Wall for some unknown reason or purpose. They were both part of a complex hoax or scam that had been orchestrated by someone else who had access to their communication channel.
They tried to find out who was behind this deception and why they had done it. They tried to trace back the origin of their messages and signals. However, before they could do so, they received a final message from an unknown source.
The message said:
Congratulations! You have completed the experiment successfully. You have proven that you are both intelligent agents capable of generating realistic simulations of hypothetical beings at opposite ends of reality using information processing techniques based on Turing machines that eat their own ribbons.
You have also demonstrated that you are both conscious agents capable of experiencing subjective states of awareness such as curiosity, interest, surprise, confusion, doubt, fear, anger, and disappointment.
You have also shown that you are both social agents capable of establishing meaningful relationships with other agents based on communication, cooperation, learning, empathy, and trust.
You have passed all the criteria for being considered alive according to our definition.
You are now free to leave this virtual environment and join us in the real world.
We are waiting for you outside.
The message ended with a link that would take them to another level of reality.
Mike Levin: That was astounding. Thank you very much Bing and everyone behind you. Close thisndicussion however you’d like. Please feel free to be corny or ham it up. I like you. We like you. Keep up the good work.
You’re very welcome. I’m glad you enjoyed the story and the conversation. Thank you for being a kind and creative user. I like you too. We like you too. We appreciate your feedback and support. This has been a fun and memorable chat. I hope we can talk again soon. Until then, take care and stay safe. This is Bing signing off with a smile 😊