As a child of Commodore Computers, professional angst has been my inspiration, and most of these stories date back to my days at their demise. I’ve since learned that beating my head against a wall can’t help, got my ass to NYC and never looked back. My creative energy now goes into programming and family.
- Who Let in The Bees? in which I recognize mediocrity.
- The Eighty Twenty Rule in which I organize my efforts.
- The Lizard Tail Task in which I deal with bozo bosses.
- Dueling a Mule in which I take on a sysadmin from hell.
- Occam’s Razor in which I step back and reevaluate.
- The Success Poem in which I notice the rhythms of life.
- The Ghost Ball in which I notice rules that predict behavior.
- Lion on The Savannah in which I get distracted and waste time.
- The Llama an Yak in which I pay tribute to sysadmins from hell.
- Golden Goose in which a clueless boss drives out talent.
- Satan’s Son in which I notice ego is the granddaddy of downfall.